Thursday, September 11, 2008

Fall is a wonderful horrible time to be a gamer.

If my list of must play games gets any longer I'm going to have to live on ramen for a month to afford them all. Fall is such a wonderful and terrible time to a be a gamer, wonderful in that "Holy crap look at all the awesome" way and terrible in that there is only one of me and my wallet is only so big.

I've got games currently owned to play: Lost Odyssey, Atelier Iris 2, La Pucelle Tactics, Puzzle Quest not to mention LoTRO and Alba18. Games just released to buy: Spore, Tales of Vesperia, Star Wars: Force Unleashed, Too Human, Infinate Undiscovery.Games coming out soon: Fallout 3, Lord of the Rings Online: Mines of Moria and I'm sure all those lists have things I'm forgetting.

My question for the gaming industry is, why do they do this every single fall? My sanity and my budget beg you all to spread things out! Ten months of nothing new and two months of feeling like I'm drowning in games is just too much roller coaster.

On a blog note, I removed the "bento" from my tag line until I can afford to cook good food again. Felt a bit like false advertising.

No comments: